The Puffin Pines stocks a variety of gift items for the whole family. Much of the merchandise in our store is available through this web site. As you can see from the 28 Merchandise Categories, The Puffin Pines lives up to our motto; we carry "Something for Everyone." You might want to browse our Index of Merchandise. For delivery in the USA, the web site price includes shipping.
Many of our products are made in Maine or elsewhere in New England. We have Canadian-made products as well. A number of Maine country themes are represented in our gift lines, such as blueberries, lighthouses, lobsters, moose, and puffins.
Often a product is included in more than one category. For example, a Maine roof slate on which a Maine artist has painted a lighthouse scene can be found in Maine-Made Products, Hanging Things, and Lighthouse Themes. A set of ear rings or a money clip made in Massachusetts on which a puffin has been painted can be found in Jewelry and in Puffin Stuff.
Please review the Merchandise Categories for thematic or functional groupings of merchandise in which you have an interest. Alternatively, visit our Index of Merchandise; it lists every product available through the web site. Most products are pictured in miniature. If you would like to view a full-sized picture of the product, just click on the miniature picture.
The Puffin Pines web site is not enabled for electronic commerce. To order any of the merchandise, you will need to print the Order Form, complete the form, and mail it to the store along with your check or credit card information. (We accept Discover, MasterCard, and Visa.) Once we receive your request in the mail, we will fill your order. You also may place your order by telephone.
We usually have in stock most of the merchandise on our web site, or can fill an order rapidly through one of our suppliers. Please remember, however, that if we do not have in stock something that you order, and it is something that is hand made (for example - but not limited to - buoys, pottery, slate, wood carvings), there will be a delay in shipping your merchandise.
Ordinarily, we would plan to ship your order within two days of receipt. If we anticipate shipping your order more than a week after receiving it, we will telephone you. Please see additional instructions on the Order Form.
If you wish to print the Order Form now, please click on the Order Form and then print it. We recommend that, as you then will have the Order Form at hand should you decide to place an order as you review the merchandise.
Alternatively, you will be able to print the order form directly when you visit each of the merchandise sections.
Art Work, Bags, Bird Themes, Black Bear Themes, Blueberry/Cranberry Themes, Books & Videos, Food & Tea, Forest Themes, Hats, Jewelry, Kids Corner, Lighthouse Themes, Maine-Made Products, Marine Life Themes, Moccasins, Moose Merchandise, Native American Crafts, Notecards, Pets Corner, Photographs, Pottery, Puffins, Puzzles, Sweatshirts & T-Shirts, Wildflower Themes, Wood Carvings, Index of Merchandise, Order Form
1. PRICE. The price you see is the price you pay, for merchandise shipped to an address in the USA. There are no other charges.
2. SHIPPING & HANDLING. Shipping & handling charges vary considerably among different products, so these charges, for merchandise shipped to a U.S. address, have been included in the web site price of each product. (See Order Form for instructions regarding merchandise shipped to an address outside the USA.)
3. SALES TAX. The Puffin Pines has chosen to charge Maine State sales tax (currently 5%) on each taxable product purchased on this web site, just as if the product had been purchased at the store itself. This tax has been included in the web site price of each taxed item.
4. SATISFACTION. We want each customer to be satisfied with each purchase. If you are not satisfied, please let us know and we will make every effort to satisfy you.
5. RETURNS & EXCHANGES. If your merchandise arrives damaged or defective, The Puffin Pines will exchange the merchandise or provide you with a store credit. We do not offer cash refunds. If any merchandise you receive arrives damaged or defective, please call us (207-733-9782) so we can determine how best to coordinate the merchandise return and exchange. Returned merchandise must be unused and accompanied by your sales receipt. Some suppliers also offer their own return policies; these will be printed on the labels of their products.